Oracle releases Documaker 12.3
Atlanta, GA – March 21, 2014
Oracle recently released the latest version of its industry-leading Enterprise Document Automation solution, Oracle Documaker Enterprise Edition 12.3. This new version introduces a set of enhancements that improve the overall usability and feature-set across the entire Oracle Documaker suite of products, further establishing Documaker as the only solution at home across multiple verticals and capable of handling every mission-critical use-case.
Most notably, Documaker 12.3 introduces support for running the Documaker Enterprise Edition Document Factory under DB2 on z/OS, opening the door for organizations that prefer to run Documaker on the mainframe.
Per the Oracle release notes, additional features include:
- Support for Documaker Enterprise Edition (DocFactory) processing with DB2 on z/OS.
- Enhancements to Documaker Enterprise Edition environment promotions.
- Automated creation of new documents from existing completed documents (cloning & updating).
- Enhanced XML output support (expansion of the Docucorp Standard XML output format).
- Additional options for Document Factory job submission (now supporting “hot” directory, web-services, and directly via a message queue).
- Support for Silanis signature integration (as an Archiver-process destination).
- Support for Australian 8 digital bar code (DPID).
- Support for batch-splitting into separate print streams.
For assistance leveraging these new features available in Oracle Documaker 12.3, please contact us for more information.