Our GhostDraft Practice
With roots going back over 30 years, GhostDraft is a relatively new product to the CCM world built out of experience servicing complex documents in the legal industry. As a true cloud-based offering, GhostDraft offers an innovative and scalable approach to customer communications that provides dynamic document creation capabilities and subscription-based pricing that can evolve and grow with your business.
Key GhostDraft features
One solution for the management & production of documents vital to the policy production and claims processing workflows.
Capable of supporting all varieties of billing documents across a broad variety of channels.
Able to deliver on a comprehensive strategy of customer engagement that gives you an edge over the competition.
How DocVentive can help
Customizations & Upgrades
Solution integration to work seamlessly with upstream & downstream systems, full-service solution upgrades.
New GhostDraft implementations and system upgrades, including full solution development and upstream & downstream integration.
Staffing of hourly or full-time equivalent resources to assist with your GhostDraft deployment needs & tasks.
Whether you’re facing a legacy CCM conversion to GhostDraft or simply looking for a business centric document generation solution and need some assistance, our team of experts can help. Our GhostDraft services include:
- Strategic solution planning and design including the establishment of cloud-integration infrastructure and necessary roles and responsibilities for production roll-out.
- Proficiency in all GhostDraft tools including Prologue, Studio, and Data Workbench.
- Expertise working with simple and complex template design and dynamic assembly in a Word-like Studio environment.
- Expertise with XML domain-model creation and mapping in Data Workbench.
- Design of smart web-forms for data-capture accessible via Prologue.
- Application integration with assembly and data-mapping web services.
- Application design and development services for custom integration with Prologue for web-based data-capture.
- Assistance with run-time configuration and post-processing integration.
- Utilities to stream-line Calligo/IStream conversions including the extraction of content, business-logic, and fields for ingestion into Studio.
- On-premise or cloud-based production support.