Join Our Team
If you have the same passion that we do about helping businesses improve their customer’s experiences and looking for a job, we’d like to hear from you. We pride ourselves on being the best in the business by specializing in CCM/UX excellence, knowing business requirements almost as well as our customers do, and delivering solutions for our clients that ensure that they’re one step ahead of the competition. If you share that ethos and have the requisite experience, you’ll fit right in.
POSITIONS THAT WE'RE LOOKING TO FILL
DocVentive is always looking for qualified and experienced consultants to join our team.
DocVentive is looking to add Quadient Developers to our team to provide technical expertise and assistance with a wide variety of projects around the Quadient Inspire family of products. Some travel may be necessary to meet project demands (although most project are remote). All candidates must have some technical development experience building solutions around Quadient Inspire and be certified on all core offerings.
- 3+ years of experience with Quadient Inspire including the following:
- Basic certifications with Inspire Designer, ICM, Scaler and Interactive
- Experience designing workflows in Inspire Designer, including style master, data master & template master resources
- Experience building workflows in Inspire Scaler for automation
- Experience creating Templates, Blocks, Display Rules in Interactive
- Forms design/normalization experience
- Designer, Scaler, Interactive setup/configuration experience a plus
- Working experience with Inspire version 14 or later
- General development experience in Java/J2EE and .Net
- Database experience: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Knowledge of XML design, XPath mapping
- Insurance knowledge a plus
- Project Management experience a plus
- Exposure to IStream/Calligo a plus
- Experience with legacy Documerge conversions a plus
- Exposure to other document compositions engines (Oracle Documaker, HP/OpenText ExStream) a plus
- Experience with agile project methodology a plus