The IStream/Calligo Conversion Authority
Merely converting your old Calligo documents to Documaker isn’t going to buy you much, and you’ll be left thinking about what how you’re going to fit your business logic in the picture. As former Docucorp Executives & Engineers that had a hand in the success of Oracle Documaker and former IStream/Calligo architects and developers, nobody knows legacy print solutions better than us. We can help you make the smart decisions necessary to efficiently convert your IStream system to Oracle Documaker. We have more experience than anyone in the industry converting legacy publishing solutions like IStream/Calligo documents, and we have custom-built tools to automate the conversion of IStream/Calligo documents and can provide critical guidance on everything from document conversion/design to business rules migration.
So, whether you own both IStream and Documaker and need somebody to help you monetize your investments in Oracle technology with a smart move to Documaker, or you’re looking for guidance with cost determination & business decisions surrounding your conversion strategy, we can provide the critical guidance necessary to successfully migrate your legacy IStream print solution.
Our IStream/Calligo conversion services include:
- Automated extraction of IStream/Calligo model documents to Word or RTF formats, and automated extraction of IStream/Calligo business logic to TXT files and their metadata to XML.
- Automated extraction of IStream/Calligo generated documents, including custom wordings from IStream/Calligo Customizer to Word or RTF formats, and their metadata to XML.
- Mass migration of all of IStream/Calligo documents including metadata from IStream/Calligo DMS to other Enterprise Content Management systems (Oracle UCM or Microsoft Sharepoint).
- Best-practices conversion to Documaker (leverage key DocuMaker features)
- Review existing solution and establish optimum roadmap for the future
- Integration with finishing equipment (2D barcode, pre-sort integration)
- Integration with Content Management solutions (Oracle’s UCM, IBM’s CMOD, ImageRight)